How to connect VOIQ VoiceBots to HubSpot
What can a VoiceBot do for you?
VOIQ VoiceBots automate your sales, marketing and support calls by having conversations with your leads and customers over the phone. They can call your contacts and remind them about an upcoming meeting/event/payment, schedule a meeting, engage prospects who've recently downloaded marketing content, qualify leads, and so on.
Part I: Let's integrate VOIQ VoiceBots into your HubSpot account
Integrating VOIQ VoiceBots into your HubSpot account is quick and easy. You can watch this video or follow our step-by-step instructions below to give it a try!
1. Log in to your HubSpot Account
2. Access to the App Marketplace
- Once logged in, click on App Marketplace on the top right-hand.
3. Connect VOIQ to your HubSpot account
- In the Marketplace App search bar, type in VOIQ (under the category Sales > Calling). Next, click on Connect app on the right-hand corner.
- You’ll be directed to Sign in or Log in to your VOIQ account.
- Click on Grant Access to grant us access to manage information from your contact records.
And that’s it! You’ve officially setup the VOIQ VoiceBot integration in your HubSpot account. You can start calling your contacts from their profile and triggering calls from your Workflows as explained below.
Part II: Let's launch your first one-off VoiceBot call from a Contact's Record
1. Select the contact you'd like the VoiceBot to call
- Navigate to Contacts on the top menu bar.
- In your contact list, select the contact you'd like the VoiceBot to call. And make sure your contact has a phone number to call for!
2. Create your VoiceBot
- If you're using HubSpot's new contact record view, access the VOIQ AI VoiceBot box on the lower right hand side, and click Create VoiceBot.
3. Select the type of VoiceBot
- Select the type of VoiceBot outreach you want to use: deliver a custom message, remind a lead of an upcoming demo, schedule or reschedule a meeting, call a lead as soon as he/she clicks on your site, make a simple prospecting call with a yes/no question.
- Create a personalized message your VoiceBot will deliver by phone to this contact. You can customize the voice type, pitch, and speed.
- Click on Preview to hear what the VoiceBot sounds like. Next, click on Create and the VoiceBot will immediately call your contact!
4. Check the status of your VoiceBot call
- See the details about the message delivered by the VoiceBot in the VOIQ AI VoiceBot box, on the right hand side in your contact's profile.
5. Display VoiceBots notifications on your contact's timeline
Select the option to Filter activity directly above the timeline. You’ll see a list of options to filter. Select the VOIQ checkbox.
Part III: Let's launch your first VoiceBot campaign from Workflows
1. Log in to your VOIQ Account
- Log in to VOIQ here using the email and password you created when you setup your VOIQ account.
2. Create a new campaign in VOIQ
- Once logged back into VOIQ, click on Create Campaign in the upper right-hand corner. Name your campaign, select the Objective of your campaign, pick the Voice of your VoiceBot, and create your Script. Learn more about how to create a campaign on VOIQ.
3. Add your Contact List
- Skip this step, if you want to launch your VoiceBot campaign from HubSpot, as you'll be enrolling your contacts directly from your Workflows, and go straight to Schedule and then Launch.
4. Create a new Workflow
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- In the workflows dashboard, click Create workflow in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Name and select your workflow type
- On this screen, enter a name for your workflow at the top and select a workflow type. Since this example workflow will be based on a contact opening an email, we'll select Start from scratch.
6. Set enrollment triggers: Marketing email activity
- Click Set enrollment triggers, then select the type of triggers you'd like to use to enroll contacts. In this example, we want to enroll contacts who opened an email, so we'll select Marketing email activity. Click here to learn how to create an email in HubSpot.
- Once you select the type of trigger you'd like to use, you'll see options to refine this trigger, such as contact received, opened or clicked a link in an email. In this case, we'll select the email we'd like to use to enroll contacts into this workflow. When you're done refining your trigger, click Done, then Save.
7. Add a VoiceBot call as an action to your workflow
- To add an action, click the + icon. In this example, we want the VoiceBot to call a contact after they've filled out a form, so we'll scroll down to Integrations and select the VoiceBot: VOIQ VoiceBot Dialog+.
- Choose the Campaign Name from the dropdown menu that you want to use in the workflow.
8. Test your workflow: Call yourself
Click Test in the top-right corner. Choose a test contact from your database to send through this workflow. Your test contact will receive a call from our VoiceBot.
9. Review and Activate your Workflow
- To activate your workflow, first click Review in the top-right corner.
- You'll see an overview of your workflow settings for your review. Click Edit next to any of these settings to make changes. Once you've reviewed your settings and are ready to begin enrolling contacts, click Turn on. Go back and follow this step to turn on your first Workflow.
And that’s it! Once you set this workflow as live, any contacts enrolled here will be called by the VoiceBot.
Check out our Support Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any questions about our VoiceBots.