How to record your voice into a Call Campaign
You can watch the video or follow our step-by-step instructions below!
1. Sign in to your VOIQ Account
- Sign in to your VOIQ account here.
- If you are unfamiliar with how to create a campaign please refer to the How to Create A Campaign resource page for detailed instructions.
- If you are unfamiliar with how to create your own script please refer to the How to create a Call Script on VOIQ using the Script Builder resource page for detailed instructions.
- In place of using one of our synthetic voice options, you can use a recording of your own voice. This feature is especially helpful when you are calling people who are familiar with your voice.
- To access the record your own voice feature, click on the container you would like to edit and navigate to the “My Voice” tab.
- You can submit your audio recording in one of 2 ways:
- Record directly into our software
- Upload an .mp3 file
1. Record directly into VOIQ's platform
- To record directly into our software, click on the green button with the microphone icon to begin recording your voice.
- When you’re done recording, click on the stop button directly to the right of the record button to stop recording.
- Once you’ve stopped the recording, you can then use the audio player to review your recording.
- If you would like to erase your recording, click on the button with the trash icon to the right of the stop button.
- Click "Save" to save your recording.
2. Upload an MP3 (.mp3) file
- To upload your audio recording, click on the far most right green button. This will prompt you to select the .mp3 file you would like to upload.
- Please make sure to choose an .mp3 file. We do not support other files types (i.e. .wav, .aiff, etc.).
- Once you've uploaded and saved your recording you will be able to see the transcription of the audio you’ve uploaded.
- As the audio is transcribing, you will see “Transcribing Audio” in the container you’ve uploaded your audio recording to. It can take up to 5 minutes for the transcription to appear.
Check our Support Page or reach us by email at email@example.com for help with any questions related to our VoiceBot Call Platform.