How to upload contacts into your Call Campaign
You can watch the video or follow our step-by-step instructions below!
1. Sign in to your VOIQ Account
- Sign in to your VOIQ account here.
- After logging in & creating your script, the next step is to upload your contacts. To do so, click on “Add Contacts” in the top menu bar.
- If you are unfamiliar with how to create a campaign please refer to the How to Create A Campaign resource page for detailed instructions.
- If you are unfamiliar with how to create your own script please refer to the How to create a Call Script on VOIQ using the Script Builder resource page for detailed instructions.
- You have 3 options to upload contacts.
- You can upload your contacts using a CSV (.csv) or Excel (.xlsx) file
- Add an Individual Contact
- Or Import your contacts from a 3rd party application
- We will cover the first two options. To learn how to import contacts using a 3rd part application, visit this resource page.
- To upload an individual contact, click on the round circle to the left of “Create a contact”. A pop up will appear with the information required to manually upload that contact. Once you’re done filling in the appropriate information, click on “Create” and your contact will be uploaded.
- To upload a list of contacts, click on the round circle to the left of “Upload a CSV (.csv) or Excel (.xlsx) file". Once you do so, a button labeled “Next” will appear. After clicking that button you will be brought to the page where you can either drag and drop or click to upload your list of contacts.
- Once you’ve chosen the file you would like to upload, you will see the name of the file or files you’ve uploaded. To continue the process, you can click the “Upload" button on the bottom right hand corner.
- The next step is to label each column with the appropriate smart tags. Smart tags allow you to personalize your call campaigns by allowing you save information about each contact to use while creating your script.
- We require that your contacts contain at least a first name and a phone number. However we recommend using as many smart tags as possible in order to personalize your calls as much as possible.
- To assign smart tags, click on “Select a column”. A dropdown menu will show you the list of possible fields that you can choose from.
- You can also create your own custom smart tags by clicking the button on the bottom right labeled “+ Custom Field”. Visit this resource page to learn more about custom smart tags and how to add them.
- After clicking the save button, you will be brought to the “Uploaded tab where you can see the list of contacts that you’ve uploaded.
Check our Support Page or reach us by email at email@example.com for help with any questions related to our VoiceBot Call Platform.